The main function of the liver is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract before passing it to the rest of body. And, some others important functions, as below :
- It makes biles which helps disposal of waste and break down fats during digestion.
- Storage and release of glucose as per requirement
- Makes protein and cholesterol
- Converts harmful ammonia to urea (which is end product of protein metabolism) removed with urine.
- Makes protein and cholesterol used to cavy fats through body.
- Cures infections by making immune factors
When any significant part of liver doesn’t function properly because of some liver disease/s it may be considered as Liver failure, some of main diseases of Liver failure are as below :
- Hepatitis (viral infection) and many others
It is important to have healthy liver. These are some herbs which keeps liver healthy and may cure various common diseases of Liver.
Related Products :
Bhuiamalaki Powder (Phyllanthus niruri) Bhumi Amla Powder
₹199.00Add to cart