- Anacyclus Pyrethrum is the botanical name of Akarkara.
- It is commonly used to give relief from pain and inflammation by arthritis as it as antioxidant properties.
- It is helpful for digestion as it regulate secretion of saliva juice and also stimulates much needed enzymes for digestion.
Beneficial to Male
- It consist Aphrodisiac property might beneficial in maintaining testosterone level.
- Boost libido and testosterone so known as male tonic herb, also known as brain tonic herb.
- It stimulate secretion of testosterone and increase blood flow to male organ which boosts sperm quantity and improve sperm quality.
- It regulate premature ejaculation in male.
- It manages erectile dysfunction problems in male due to aphrodisiac property.
- Akarkara roots have diuretic properties which may helpful for increase the frequency of urination.
- As it increase frequency of urination so it is very useful for detoxifying body.
- It gives relief from toothache.