Botanical name of Shatavari is Asparagus Racemosus .
Satavar, Shatavari, Shatamuti, shatavari is some of Indian name for Asparagus racemosus.
- Satavar promotes fertility.
- Shatavari contains adaptogenic character means it may useful for regulated body systems.
- Shatavari is also a very good antioxidant herb.
- Shatavari is also known for its anti-anxiety relief.
- Shatavari is also well known for its chemical property which boost milk production in breast feeding woman.
- Woman who is on regulation lactation period and was not producing enough milk for child may also use Shatavari to increase her milk production.
- Shatavari contains Balya properties which very helpful in weight gain.
- Shatavar may useful in boosting testosterone level.
- Shatavari powder also used for cough relief.
- Shatavari also has antioxidant present in it so it may also very helpful in boosting memory function.
- It is also very well known for its hormonal balancing ability.
- Shatavar is also helpful for people having kidney stone.
- Shatavari may give relief skin damage that leads to skin problems and wrinkle so shatavari useful for wrinkle relief and also for maintain skin elasticity.
- Shatavari might also help in managing blood sugar level.
- Shatavari also used for treating depression as it has strong antidepressants ability due to its antioxidant properties.
- As shatavari churna is very rich in vitamin B-C-A it may helpful for increasing height.
- Milk along with shatavari may very helpful for nurturing the baby and promotes lactation in mothers.
- Shatavari is also anti-tubercular
- Mixture of shatsvari of with Ashwagandha and Safed Musli in milk works very good increating testosterone in body and help in weight gain too.
- Saponin in shatavari roots helps to reduce skin damage which leafs to wrinkles.
- Shatavari utilize fatty acid and glycogen in body to improve muscles gain.
- A Shatavari may helpful for boosting androsterone and testosterone which is very helpful for body building.
- Chemical compositions in shatavar stimulate hunger receptor inside body and because of this it is very good for weight gain.
- Shatavari for Mother Milk.
- Shatavari for Weight Gain Muscle & Body Build.
- Other Benefits of Shatavari.